« All Events
Health & Wellness Open House – Will be Rescheduled Information to Follow Soon
October 27-12:00 pm - 4:00 pm Free
Flourish is an integrative and holistic mental health and wellness center that promotes healing, health and overall well-being in a safe, convenient, and private setting. Our practitioners specialize in a variety of services to help treat physical, mental, spiritual, and emotional conditions to improve one’s quality of life.
Join us as we celebrate our One Year Anniversary by providing beneficial information, workshops, and resources for you and your family. Come meet our experienced practitioners who can help you learn ways to improve your overall health and well-being.
We will have a series of FREE workshops, demonstrations and offerings throughout the afternoon.
* Reiki sessions : Learn about and experience this amazing energy treatment. Reiki is an energy technique that promotes relaxation, diminished stress and pain, and healing at the physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual levels.
* Auricular Acupuncture : Auricular acupuncture is a treatment system that treats pain and illness through stimulation of points on the ear.
* Mindfulness presentation with experiential exercises
* Essential oils demonstrations and information
* Nutrition demonstrations
* Yoga on and off the mat : A variety of short classes and demonstrations will be presented.
* Dreams Workshop: “What Are Your Dreams Trying to Tell You?” Susan Holliday, LCSW-C will offer you a look into this fascinating topic.
Dreams are a wonderful and profound source of guidance that we provide ourselves with every night. In this presentation you will learn several quick and easy methods for interpreting the messages of your dreams that you can begin using right away. Bring a dream to work with if you like.
* Health Screening Table : Meet our new Nurse Practitioner, Jill McCartney. She will be available for blood pressure screenings, mental health screenings for you and your children, and to answer any other questions you may have about her services at Flourish.